Our Amenities We Offer
- Abundant free parking at the head of each dock with plenty of dock carts
- Card key access to boatyard with clean, modern heads and showers
- 20′ x 44′ Inground Swimming Pool
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Walking distance to grocery and liquor stores, restaurants and shopping
- Water and electricity at all slips, 100 amp. available
- Complete marine supply store
- Gas and diesel fuel dock
- Sewage pumpout service
- Largest inside boat storage in the area
- Dinghy storage racks at all docks
- Laundry Facilities
- Horse Shoe Pits
- Hot Dog Bar – May 24 – to introduce new customers/ kick off the summer! Come meet the new customers and have a hotdog on us!
- Sailfest – July 10-12 – largest fireworks celebration in New London, Ct July 11th festival downtown New London with food vendors amusement rides for the kids and plenty of shopping.
- Secret Spot Fishing Tournament – July 18 – Hosted by members of pier Five and pier Four. Five dollars enters you in per person largest fish wins!
- Family Day – Aug 22 – Come enjoy some great activities including Watermelon eating contest, water ballon toss, crab racing, dingy poker run, and dive in movie paddleboard demos from paddleworksCT. Bring your kids and grand kids for a great day before they go back to school. $10 per person please rsvp by Aug 10th.
- Chowder Cook off – September 26 If you win you have bragging rights and your name on the CLAM. Featuring Live Music, Fire pit and Chowder! 2013 was the first year and more than 100 people showed up!
Whether cruising from Maine to Florida or just looking for a new over night spot, Crocker’s is a great family destination. Attractions include a lively and cultural diverse city with over 30 restaurants, walking distance to historic Fort Trumbull and minutes’ drive to beaches, shopping and US Nautilus museum. The most protected marina in Southeastern Connecticut. Crocker’s amenities include pool, laundry, floating docks, hauling capacity of 75 tons, a complete ship store and a full service facility. Crocker’s location is situated just minutes from New London’s transportation hub which includes trains, ferries and Greyhound buses. Family run for 133 years we are a true family business! We look forward to you seeing you!
Size in Feet
0 – 39 40 – 59 60 – over
$2.35 $3.50 $4.65
$11.75 $17.50 $23.25
Quoted Quoted Quoted
30 Amp 50 Amp
What We Offer
- Expert repair service with largest parts department in Southeastern Connecticut, including hard-to-find and discontinued parts
- Certified technicians for Mercruiser, Johnson, Evinrude, OMC Sterndrive, Westerbeke, Universal, Yanmar and Volvo
- Awlgrip and hull refinishing in on-site paint shop
- Fiberglass and gel coat repairs
- Waxing and detailing
- On site brokerage and yacht sales
Although your slip at Crocker’s Boatyard is, by far, the best protected in the area, you’re in the midst of major transportation and attractions. Network bus, taxi services, Long Island, Fishers Island, and Block Island ferries and Amtrak trains are all less than one mile away. Airports are just a short distance. Car rental delivery and limousine service are available. Major New England attractions are abundant and close, including Harkness State Park, Garde Arts Center, Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods Casinos, Ocean Beach Park, the Nautilus Museum and many historical landmarks, fine restaurants and local events.
For over 100 years Crocker’s Boatyard has meant safety, hospitality and easy access to generations of mariners. Located in Shaw’s Cove, a sheltered and deep cul-de-sac at the mouth of the Thames River, the 230 floating slips offer the best protection in the area. With a dockage depth of 12 feet, Crocker’s Boatyard welcomes seasonal, year round and transient boats up to 100′. With close proximity to Interstate 95, Interstate 395 and 85 no marina offers more amenities and services for power and sailboats.
Dockage & Winter Storage 2015-2016
Please Contact us for current pricing of Dockage
Winter Storage 2015-2016
Winter storage includes Hauling, Bottom Washing, Blocking, storing, and relaunching in spring
Please Contact us for current pricing of Winter Storage
Monday- Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
Fuel Dock Hours
56 Howard Street, Shaw’s Cove New London, CT, 06320-4999 Telephone: 860.443.6304 Fax: 860.443.0279